Monday, November 11, 2013

4 Day Catch -Up...

I know what I said, and I know I am falling short.  However, I am finding that I can't just write a post about what I am thankful for in the middle of the day.  I need to experience the whole day first.  Or whole weekend, but whatever :)  I got lazy this weekend.  Tom was out of town, traveling with the women's basketball team to California, and I was busy snuggling puppies and catching up on calories and TV.  Have any of you watched Pretty Little Liars???  Well it's on Netflix and I am officially addicted.  It's totally unrealistic, but I love it.

Friday, November 8
Have you ever gotten a really random compliment?  Like, I love how your pinky toe is so short or something like that???  Well Friday I went to get my eyebrows waxed and my waxtatition (not sure if that's their technical title but it works) said, "Oh my gosh I love how all your eyebrows lay perfectly and are so thick!"  I was like, "um ok?"  And she said, "No really, most people come in here and their eyebrows are all jaggedy and super thin in places.  People would die to have your eyebrows all you need is a little cleaning up."
So Friday I was thankful for my eyebrows and a compliment.

Saturday, November 9
Saturday I was thankful for a laaaaazy day.  I never once got out of my pjs.  It was amazing.

Sunday, November 10
Tom and I never lived together before we got married.  So when we bought our house in Virginia we didn't realize that we couldn't share a bathroom.  Or closet.  It just doesn't work for us.  Ever since we moved out of that house one stipulation of our living arrangements is that there is at least 1.75 bathrooms and enough closet space that we don't have to share.
Generally when I clean house (or apartment) I clean it all in one day.  Top to bottom the whole thing just get it over with.  We do a pretty good job of keeping up with it in between cleanings so it doesn't take to long to just get it all done.  That means both bathrooms are cleaned the same day.  Why then is Tom's bathroom always in need of a cleaning days before mine???  His shower is grimier, his sink and mirror are spottier, and the whole thing is just yuckier.  I don't get it.  I almost took pictures yesterday of the difference, but I decided to spare you all the disgustingness.
Sunday I was thankful for bleach.

Today, Monday, November 11
Today I am thankful for two things.  First, a safe return for Tom and the cozy nap we took after his red-eye flight home.  Second, I am thankful for all of our veterans.  My family has a big military background and I am so proud of all of them and so thankful for what they did to serve our country.  We are the land of the free because of the brave.


XO XO,
Molly

1 comment:

  1. Loved the catch up, Molly! Have a great birthday, and I can't wait to take a closer look at your eyebrows! So sorry part of ur package was broken! I'll do better next time! Love u! A.C.

    ReplyDelete