- I sat on the couch and smelled a smell. I thought Tom was making a hot dog. I then looked to my left and saw a pile of dog poop on the floor. Not good for hot dogs.
|Yes the poop is steaming|
- I have a new appreciation for a friend. We absolutely can't stand the same person. Have you ever noticed how if you don't like someone or something and another person feels the same way you instantly become friends? Love it!
- Tom and I hopped on the green smoothie bandwagon. We are both really loving it as are our intestines. Although the budget for Febreeze air freshener has gone up considerably.
|Tom happy with his smoothie. Check out those guns!|
My favorite green smoothie concoction so far is: 1cup spinach leaves, small handful of cucumber, small handful of celery, big handful of broccoli, half an avocado, banana, honey, water, ice. Blend it up and drink. I use this one for breakfast since its a bit higher in the calorie department.
- Do you ever have those mornings where the outfit you imagine in your head doesn't turn out and you don't have time to change so you just have to go to work looking like a fool in an outfit that looks terrible? That happened to me this week. I imagined my skirt a different color and my top a cardigan instead of a flowing top and my shoes not black. It was bad friends. So bad in fact I went home and changed on my lunch break. The weirdest part of the whole thing? No one at work even noticed I changed my clothes. And it wasn't a subtle change.
- My work is trying to get away from the IT company they currently use. They have asked me and two other people to be our new IT department. I had to look up what IT stood for. I really hope they aren't expecting much :) I mean I was pretty sure it stood for Information Technology, but not 100%.
Going to buy more Kale and Febreeze now :)